The educational system is one of the important things for the generation of human beings , including for a state. All countries in the world are competing to improve the education system in place.Our country is no exception , every year the government of this country to rearrange the education system towards a better and more modern.Some of the factors supporting the education system must also be considered , such as funding , teaching quality , facilities and infrastructure of education itself.
Various agencies have done a survey of the best education systems in the world, and released a list. In this list there are at least five Asian countries that have the best education system. So what country that has the best education system in the world ?
- The first country to have the best education system in the world is Finland. From year to year the education system in Finland has always occupied the first
- A global survey said that Finland is referred to as the country with the number one quality of life in the world.
- Government of the State of Finland does give a big hand. Government participated directly involved in overseeing the education system. Finland has an advantage in carrying out its educational system.
- There are at least five things that make Finland as the countries with the best education system in the world rankings, which is a little school choice and everything is maintained by the government, no homework, no big test, flexible educational system and qualified teachers.
- Education system in South Korea is 6-3-3-4, which consists of 6 years of elementary school, three years of junior high school, three years of high school and four years of college.
- For primary education level of elementary and junior high schools all costs borne by the government. As for the high school level education free of charge, but only half because the other half is paid by the government.
- Given every school holiday was quite long. Schools in South Korea will be closed in the summer, winter vacation and spring.
- Students in South Korea was also trained hard and carefully. Starting from the age of 3, children in South Korea has been allowed to go to school
- The education system implemented by the Hong Kong government is a competitive and promote the quality of teaching. In addition, the education system also adopts the structure of British education.
- Education in Hongkong also prioritize knowledge, kehlian practices, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Implementation practice real work aims to train students in Hong Kong to get accustomed to it later to the level of employment.
- Secondary schools in Hong Kong is divided into two levels, namely the Junior and Senior. Secondary schools are also divided into three groups. This grouping aims to rank in order of academic prestige.
- Group number 1 is certainly the most prestigious group. The better the rating the student from school, the greater the chances of entry into the prestigious University.
- One thing that was instrumental in shaping human resource super-sophisticated is the curriculum system in this Sakura Country.
- The level of education in Japan is actually almost the same as in our country. 6 years of elementary school, junior high school 3 years and 3 years. The Japanese education system refers to the American educational system.
- Just like in Finland, Japan also does not recognize the exam grade. The system that is every student who has completed the process of learning in first grade will automatically go straight up to the second grade, and so on.
- School final exam was not there, so for students who have successfully completed elementary school can enroll directly to the Junior high school
- However, for students who will continue their education to senior high school must take the entrance exam. The exams are standard.
- The country is a favorite target of our country to study in prestigious international quality.
- Singapore itself has an education system that is okay, where students are required to ask questions and seek answers to how to solve it together.